We're partnering with Chicago artist Blake Jones to get students excited for school through his world of fun characters. From Jones’ tips and tricks for personalized gear and Zoom backgrounds, to providing you with back-to-school essentials, we’re equipping students with the coolest tools using the art of self-expression.
New year, new style. Make sure your kids feel their best from head to toe in a one-of-a-kind outfit.
Back-to-school accessories just got a little more interesting. Be ahead of the curve with study essentials that’ll be sure to make the grade.
For these school supplies, doodling is encouraged. Help your students individualize their school day essentials with their own unique artwork.
Mute off, style on. Brighten up your background with playful Zoom images to reimagine your virtual classroom.
1. Click on 'Desktop' or 'Mobile'
2. Image will open in a new window
3. For desktop, right click to save to computer. For mobile, hold thumb on image and save to photos.
1. Log-in at zoom.us
2. Go to ‘Settings’
3. Click ‘In Meeting (Advanced)’
4. Go to ‘Virtual Background,’ click slider to enable.
1. Log-in to the app on your desktop or mobile device
2. Go to ‘Virtual Background’
3. Click (+) icon on the right-hand corner
4. Click ‘Add Image’ to upload your background.